• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories WTB: Lucas 6.5mm Bore Guide New or Used.

Flywheel

Dude
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 26, 2013
Hells Circle - Texas
Like title says, looking for a Mike Lucas 6.5CM bolt action bore guide. New or used, I don't care. I'll pay new price plus a little extra for it. Let me know what you got.

Last edited:
Sorry guys, haven't been on in a few days, actually no I didn't. I have a defiance deviant with a .473 bolt face. Good lord, I might just have to find a substitute.

Lucas guides are two piece, the bore guide and the rod guide. Any Lucas 700 or clone bore guide made for 308 family body diameter brass will work, provided the rod guide portion fits your cleaning rod. 243 308 6.5cm

Lucas guides are two piece, the bore guide and the rod guide. Any Lucas 700 or clone bore guide made for 308 family body diameter brass will work, provided the rod guide portion fits your cleaning rod. 243 308 6.5cm
What you say is true regarding the rod guide. I always have to specify the rod diameter when I make an order. However, when I have ordered my guides, I always have specified the action and the diameter of the bolt body, not the bolt face per Mike's request. Maybe it is because I have AI rifles...not sure

I
What you say is true regarding the rod guide. I always have to specify the rod diameter when I make an order. However, when I have ordered my guides, I always have specified the action and the diameter of the bolt body, not the bolt face per Mike's request. Maybe it is because I have AI rifles...not sure

As I said...700 or clones, which assume identical or close bolt diameter.

Emailed him not long ago and mailed him a check for a pair of guides for my AI AX

Mike is open and making bore guides.. Just received mine yesterday ! Great piece of work... 6 CM AIAX.

Attachments

• 5A62493B-ED35-463F-9129-BB8CC69339FB.jpeg
    5A62493B-ED35-463F-9129-BB8CC69339FB.jpeg
    251.8 KB · Views: 15
If you or anyone else needs one I have one he labeled as a .270 caliber. I'll take some measurements this evening and compare to the Lucas 6.5 guide I have and while I'm at it the 7RM guide also.

Reactions: Flywheel