• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories WTB M&P 1.0 9mm Complete Slide

UIUCPPQ

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 10, 2012
Looking for one of these, let me know what you've got. Trying to keep below $200.

I've got a new 4 1/4 inch one complete with barrel and never fired, it was a take off for a performance center conversion. I'm looking for $250

IMG_3757-L.jpg

IMG_3758-L.jpg

IMG_3759-L.jpg

IMG_3760-L.jpg

IMG_3761-L.jpg

Last edited:
I have this kit available.

Reactions: Danielddpena
UIUCPPQ, are you getting my messages? Saturday at your request I offered to reduce the price to $225 shipped. I will assume by your silence we're done here?

UIUCPPQ, are you getting my messages? Saturday at your request I offered to reduce the price to $225 shipped. I will assume by your silence we're done here?

I tried to message you back after that saying that I was going to hold off on that offer because it was too much above what I was looking for in price right now. I checked and that message is not on our thread, so I apologize for that, it must have been error on my end. I did not mean to leave you in limbo.

Reactions: Badfinger