• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WTB M40A1 Rings

tfont48

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Dec 22, 2009
Baton Rouge
As title describes, I am on the hunt for a set of M40A1 Rings/base. I have an A1 built by GAP on a return stock and I have a return Unertl 10x, just need the proper rings to finish it up. Any help would be greatly apreciated.

As title describes, I am on the hunt for a set of M40A1 Rings/base. I have an A1 built by GAP on a return stock and I have a return Unertl 10x, just need the proper rings to finish it up. Any help would be greatly apreciated.

The Unertl base is pretty rare and spensive. You’ll see them pop up from time to time on Gunbroker. Expect to pay $3k or more for it.

Obviously TMA (Hogs Den on EBay) sells a repro but he’s a trash human being.l and his repro is meh. Unfortunelty that’s really the only other option

Reactions: mark caracci
Might contact Mike Lau at Texas Brigade Armory.
He either built or sourced some IIRC.

Reactions: HogsLife
The Unertl base is pretty rare and spensive. You’ll see them pop up from time to time on Gunbroker. Expect to pay $3k or more for it.

Obviously TMA (Hogs Den on EBay) sells a repro but he’s a trash human being.l and his repro is meh. Unfortunelty that’s really the only other option
Spot on bro...

LRI is currently in process on this very mount/ring set for us all that need/want them.

• Love
Just make sure you stay away from that asshat TMAs rings. In case you missed my thread.