• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WTB WTB: MagPul Gen-1 or Gen-2 PRS Stock.

Wanting To Buy
Well I messaged him back this morning and to text me on my cell number. Must be a Scam or something as he doesn’t want to contact me using his phone number? He is a new member so there is a big Red Flag right there.

PM sent in regards to yours.

Thx

Just got busy today before getting to to send pictures to you. Didn’t think it was appropriate to send any as late as I got freed up from family time today.

Thats actually how the scams work here. Someone New with no creds replies to a WTB and when asked for a number they are never heard from again. If you want to learn from this Forum you need not get so butt hurt.

Last edited:
It’s Butthurt, which I’m not. I thought I was being polite not texting you after 9:30pm
When I got back home. All good man. Thanks for setting me straight.

Received the Gen-2 PRS stock today form craigos, it looks like Brand Spanking New and it's the AR10 version which I wanted. Thanks for the Great Deal and the fast shipping. I got this for $100 dollars cheaper than the other guy that wanted to sell me one.

I am leaving you Positive Feedback.

Thanks again craigos for the Awesome Deal.

Reactions: chastain11