• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories WTB Manners EH1A - Saltwater or?…

Redvanes

Private
Supporter
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
  • Sep 18, 2017
    Looking for an EH1A short action in great to excellent condition.

Dream color would be Altus Saltwater but I know that is probably unlikely so open to other colors.

Would possibly entertain a PRS1 or PRS2 with the right color.

Looking to see what’s out there before I just order one.

Buy outright or would be interested in trading any of the stocks I currently have in stock.

I have a manners EH1 rem700sa/sendero lite with mini chassis and integrated bottom metal (no mag) in the factory black color that I am not using. It was my dad’s 6.5 stock and he switched to an EH3. It has maybe 50 rounds on it, and is in new condition. Message me if this blows your skirt up at all.

I have a manners EH1 rem700sa/sendero lite with mini chassis and integrated bottom metal (no mag) in the factory black color that I am not using. It was my dad’s 6.5 stock and he switched to an EH3. It has maybe 50 rounds on it, and is in new condition. Message me if this blows your skirt up at all.
    PM Sent