• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WTB Manners EH6/EH6A with mini chassis (MTU)

Torian13

Whiskey and Bad Decisions
Minuteman
Mar 24, 2014
East Coast
Like add says. I’m looking for a decent condition Manners EH6/EH6A with mini chassis in MTU contour. Let me know what’s out there. Thanks

Joe

There’s some eh6’s in the flat top section I bet you could call manners and have one in prolly less than 4 weeks spec’d Exactly how you want! For some reason they seem to get the chassis ones out quicker

There’s some eh6’s in the flat top section I bet you could call manners and have one in prolly less than 4 weeks spec’d Exactly how you want! For some reason they seem to get the chassis ones out quicker
Forgive my ignorance. What is the flat top section exactly?

A flat top is a stock that is already built but has no inletting done. So the action, barrel channel and bottom metal are not yet cut into it. A blank canvas if you will.

I just ordered an a EH5A non chassis flat top from the web sight on November 5th and they already are cutting the inlet for me this week. they say 4-6 weeks but i'm guessing its shorter if they are already inletting mine in less than a week.

A flat top is a stock that is already built but has no inletting done. So the action, barrel channel and bottom metal are not yet cut into it. A blank canvas if you will.

I just ordered an a EH5A non chassis flat top from the web sight on November 5th and they already are cutting the inlet for me this week. they say 4-6 weeks but i'm guessing its shorter if they are already inletting mine in less than a week.
Ah I see. Thank you!

What he said^
Basically the shell is already made, which is what must take the most time. It allows you to get a stock very quick as long as you’re fine with one of the colors they have in stock. Go to manners website, then search for flat tops, then click on flat tops only, they just changed it up. I use to just google manners flat tops and it would carry me straight to it, they have several eh6’s to choose from