• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms WTB: McMillan Bros Tac50 (Action or Rifle)

beb0541

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 3, 2014
South Florida
Howdy.

I’m looking for an older style McMillan Bros Tac50 action or complete rifle with the 9.3” spacing. Serious buyer. Please let me know what you have. Thanks!

Best,
C

If you're not picky about the engraving here you go: https://www.gunbroker.com/item/959501259. It's a robar branded tac 50. If it has to be a McMillan good luck. I just sold one of the only ones I've seen in the last 10 years.
Thanks for the reply. Really looking for the correct McMillan, but maybe this is an OK compromise. Do you think the individual you sold it to would be willing to let it go?

Howdy.

I’m looking for an older style McMillan Bros Tac50 action or complete rifle with the 9.3” spacing. Serious buyer. Please let me know what you have. Thanks!

Best,
C
I may have a complete rifle if your interested. would have to check action screw spacing. it's basicly the clone of the Canadian sniper rifle but in a Mcrees chassis

Beb I assumed you were looking for a repeater action but you should specify whether it's that or a single shot. Repeaters of that vintage are extremely rare since about 75% of them were single shots.

Not sure if this is what you're looking for or not.

Reactions: GT40MkI
For a McMillan, I believe any with the "BMG-" prefix in the serial should work, assuming it's a repeater. Also, if you're using one of the older style barrels, make sure the face of the bolt lug is beveled and not the flat one I believe the newer versions use.