• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories WTB model 70 bottom metal

Barretn

Private
Minuteman
Mar 10, 2017
Looking for a trigger guard and floor plate for a pre 64 model 70. Would consider a one piece style if you have an extra.

Uhhhh is pre64 the two piece? I’ve had some sitting around forever but not sure what I pulled it off from

I have a model 70 rifle with the black composit stock I'd sell, but it's the whole gun.

I have a bottom metal with mag from an fn spr. I believe it would work for the pre 64 but we’d have to confirm that. Cheap if you want it

Looking for a trigger guard and floor plate for a pre 64 model 70. Would consider a one piece style if you have an extra.
Pre-64 and Post-64 have a different bolt hole spacing, Only Pre-64 bottom metal will fit.

Pre-64 and Post-64 are very different. I have a extra short action 1 piece (WSM-length) hinged floor plate/follower/mag box.

I have found the correct bottom metal needed to finish my project. Thanks to all that helped.