• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WTB WTB model 70 SA heavy varmint in 308, 223, 222

Wanting To Buy

JbBooks

Twoisoneoneisnone
Minuteman
Dec 18, 2013
Sooner state
Looking for Winchester model 70 SA heavy varmint, in 308, 223, or 222.
These are the ones with the matte black actions and stainless barrels. Not looking for rifles that have been beat up, will pay top end money for the right ones.

These are the ones with the matte black actions and stainless barrels. Not looking for rifles that have been beat up, will pay top end money for the right ones.
How about 30-06? I have one and it's cherry. It's 20 years old, but in excellent shape and has. Only been shot maybe 100rounds total, ever!

I just joined and noticed along time ago you were looking for Winchester model 70 heavy varmint rifles. I have 3 of them for sale. All have less than 600 rounds thru them, one has less than 200. They all have Burris Scopes, 6x24, one has a Timney trigger. All come with hard cases. And also A Kowa 25x spotting scope comes with the rifle. My brother and his wife and I bought these new in the nineties. We are selling them because my brother is now legally blind, his wife died a year ago, and I have Parkinson’s and other health problems. We would like to find good homes for them. They easily put 5 rds in a quarter at 200yds.
I have not fired mine in 12 years. The attached recent photo: target is 100 yds. And the entire system (cases not shown) if you are interested, please let me know on here… I appreciate your consideration.
IMG_3058.jpeg
IMG_1626.jpeg

How about 30-06? I have one and it's cherry. It's 20 years old, but in excellent shape and has. Only been shot maybe 100rounds total, ever!

I just joined and noticed along time ago you were looking for Winchester model 70 heavy varmint rifles. I have 3 of them for sale. All have less than 600 rounds thru them, one has less than 200. They all have Burris Scopes, 6x24, one has a Timney trigger. All come with hard cases. And also A Kowa 25x spotting scope comes with the rifle. My brother and his wife and I bought these new in the nineties. We are selling them because my brother is now legally blind, his wife died a year ago, and I have Parkinson’s and other health problems. We would like to find good homes for them. They easily put 5 rds in a quarter at 200yds.
I have not fired mine in 12 years. The attached recent photo: target is 100 yds. And the entire system (cases not shown) if you are interested, please let me know on here… I appreciate your consideration.View attachment 8343309View attachment 8343313
You have to be a supporter and then it would need to be posted in the PX for sale section, otherwise, you will get banned

I have not fired mine in 12 years. The attached recent photo: target is 100 yds. And the entire system (cases not shown) if you are interested, please let me know on here… I appreciate your consideration.View attachment 8343309View attachment 8343313
Not to steal from this guy but what caliber and how much do you want for them?

Not to steal from this guy but what caliber and how much do you want for them?
Sorry. They are all .308’s. I just joined as a supporter so I better answer that price question when I put the rifles up for sale on the right place this time. My apologies to all.

Reactions: Thema4
You're good bud. Go post em in the px just read the threads about scammers and pay attention. It's more of an issue with buying than selling but just be aware. If they were lefty I'd be interested

Reactions: Aaron jazek
You're good bud. Go post em in the px just read the threads about scammers and pay attention. It's more of an issue with buying than selling but just be aware. If they were lefty I'd be interested
Thanks. I just posted them in PX Firearms. I appreciate the warning of scammers; sad the shooting world has come to this. I place honor in high regard. I will be careful. Thanks Steven