• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories FOUND - MP5 Magazines

Anb618

In Valor, there is Hope.
Supporter
Minuteman
Dec 18, 2017
Looking for maybe 4-6 mags. Steel mags preferred, not plastic. 30rd preferred, but might consider a few 15-20rd mags if the price is right.

Nothing (especially anything of decent quality) in stock. If you have some used or new mags you would offload, at a reasonable price, or know somewhere with quality mags in stock let me know. Thanks!

Last edited:
Check hkpro there are always some for sale there. You just have to be quick about it. Don’t hesitate. HK guys don’t mess around. Lol.

Thanks for the tips boys. Had never seen the AC-Unity mags before. Looks like they’re well regarded. Not steel, but might grab a few anyways.

I have 3 ets plastic mags. While they don’t seems as durable, they feed fantastically. But for home defense duty I keep factory hk loaded. Just fwiw. Don’t shy away from them for range duty.

Reactions: Anb618
The KCI gen 2s run great in my SP5 and Z5rs. Considering you can buy roughly three of them for every HK mag, it makes sense to have some for range use.

the ac unity have been good, you may have to sand the front a bit for less snug insertion.

Thanks everybody. Ordered a bunch of mags today. Appreciate the recommendations and links. 👍🏼👍🏼

...also snagged 20 more AR mags, because I can.

Reactions: WillHugh
Yeah I bought 20 D&h 30’s this weekend for the same reason lol
Okay Surefeeds for me based on some recommendations I’ve seen here.

For the MP5 mags, I went with some AC-Unity (3-30rd, 3-40rd) and KCI Gen 2’s (5-30rd). Kind of got carried away, but from my research those AC-Unity mags have gotten some decent praise for plastics.

Okay Surefeeds for me based on some recommendations I’ve seen here.

For the MP5 mags, I went with some AC-Unity (3-30rd, 3-40rd) and KCI Gen 2’s (5-30rd). Kind of got carried away, but from my research those AC-Unity mags have gotten some decent praise for plastics.
I’m no ar mag expert but the D&h from bcm come with a magpul follower and have been flawless, I shot aome 2 weeks ago that have been loaded for 4 years. All of them works awesome

I’m no ar mag expert but the D&h from bcm come with a magpul follower and have been flawless, I shot aome 2 weeks ago that have been loaded for 4 years. All of them works awesome
Not knocking your pick, I have a few D&H mags too. Just what I decided to purchase this time.