• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WTB WTB NF ATACR F1 5-25 or 4-20 with T3 **Scammed by Ladsnipe**

Wanting To Buy

m1ajunkie

Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 22, 2010
Boise, ID
Looking to purchase or trade for a NF ATACR F1 5-25 or 4-20 with tremor 3 reticle. Let me know what you've got.

I've got a NF ATACR F1 4-16 with T3 reticle for trade if you're interested.

Thanks

Looking to purchase or trade for a NF ATACR F1 5-25 or 4-20 with tremor 3 reticle. Let me know what you've got.

I've got a NF ATACR F1 4-16 with T3 reticle for trade if you're interested.

Thanks
hi there I do have mark5HD T3 non illumination if you are interested.. thanks

I have a ATACR 7-35 T3 (C571) that is like new if you’re interested.

Moving back up. Let me know if you've got an ATACR 4-20 or 5-25 T3 that you're looking to rehome. Ideally I'd like to trade my ATACR 4-16 with T3 but would be open to a cash purchase.

PM me, I would be willing to sell my ATACR 5-25 w/ illuminated T3, SPUHR 4001, scope chaps and tennebraex flip covers.

Last edited:
Appreciate to everyone that reached out. I was able to find an ATACR to purchase from a member here.

Thanks

A bit of an unfortunate update on this one....... I believe I was scammed by @Ladsnipe who appears is now banned. Ladsnipe reached out to me with pics of a NF ATACR 4-20 T3 SN: BA53754A and we agreed to a deal. I paid through paypal F&F (I know, dumb move) and he confirmed payment received 3/28 saying he would follow up with shipping details. Later that week I followed up asking for an update and he advised the scope had not shipped as he was busy at work and it would go out friday. Saturday I followed up and he asked for my number to text me, from there he text saying he had a problem with his paypal and couldn't access the funds. Since that brief text exchange on saturday 4/1 I haven't heard anything.

Bummer as I find @Smack308 was also taken for $1000 on a dbal so it's common for Ladsnipe.

WTB ads are magnets for scammers just fyi

A bit of an unfortunate update on this one....... I believe I was scammed by @Ladsnipe who appears is now banned. Ladsnipe reached out to me with pics of a NF ATACR 4-20 T3 SN: BA53754A and we agreed to a deal. I paid through paypal F&F (I know, dumb move) and he confirmed payment received 3/28 saying he would follow up with shipping details. Later that week I followed up asking for an update and he advised the scope had not shipped as he was busy at work and it would go out friday. Saturday I followed up and he asked for my number to text me, from there he text saying he had a problem with his paypal and couldn't access the funds. Since that brief text exchange on saturday 4/1 I haven't heard anything.

Bummer as I find @Smack308 was also taken for $1000 on a dbal so it's common for Ladsnipe.
feel your pain brother, make sure take extra pictures, information, where item purchase, cell phone communication..

Reactions: m1ajunkie
Report it to law enforcement. I got scammed once and was able to ascertain enough about the scammer that law enforcement figured out who it was. He got charged and and spent some time in prison getting lots of dick.

Report it to law enforcement. I got scammed once and was able to ascertain enough about the scammer that law enforcement figured out who it was. He got charged and and spent some time in prison getting lots of dick.

Sweet, sweet revenge!

Sweet, sweet revenge!
Yup. The feds looked into it and he had scammed a bunch of people out of a bunch of money and his criminal defense attorney wasn't able to cut him a deal that didn't involve several weeks in federal prison.