• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment WTB Nosler .224 50gr ballistic tip lead free bullets

Kiba

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 13, 2011
Central CA
Getting close to the annual spring ground squirrel blasting trip and I'm in need of 200-400 nosler .224 50gr ballistic tip lead free bullets, nosler #45498.

My friend just got his 223 back from LRI after having it rebarreled in 223AI and I need to help him with load development and loading. I'm down to my last 100 of these bullets. Nosler only does 1 production run a year of these, and they've told me they'll be making these soon and to keep an eye on their website. I'm not confident I'll be able to get any in time for load development before our trip the first week of April.

I'd normally use 53 vmax or 75 amax, but here in CA you now have to use lead free bullets state wide for all hunting including for varmints. Don't want to chance a citation from fish & game.

If you have any or have a line on some, please PM me. I'm willing to pay full Nosler retail for them plus actual shipping costs (they should fit in a small flat rate box.) Thanks!

Last edited: