• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WTB WTB or WTT for quality spotting scope

Wanting To Buy

Sgp12345

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Sep 17, 2021
CA
Looking for a nice spotting scope. Can’t afford anything too top of the line, more in the 750-1200 range. I’d prefer to trade, I have a great condition trijicon credo 2-10 FFP Red MOA in a bobro QD mount and also a US Optics SN-4 1.5-6 with blue (awesome) reticle. This one was made in CA. Original box included.

Would trade one or both for spotting scope. Prefer one with higher magnification (60+) and it would be used for daytime applications as well as some nighttime star gazing

Thanks

I have an angled Vortex Razor HD Gen1, 20-60x 85mm, that I replaced with a straight spotter from another user on here. Have been too lazy to get around to listing it yet, but it’s $1000 shipped FnF, glass is in excellent shape. Comes with the field cover, lens covers, and a small ARCA plate that’s seen use.

PM me if you’d like pics, happy to provide.

I’ve got an Athlon Ares 15-45x65 UHD that I’d let go for a smoking deal

I
Looking for a nice spotting scope. Can’t afford anything too top of the line, more in the 750-1200 range. I’d prefer to trade, I have a great condition trijicon credo 2-10 FFP Red MOA in a bobro QD mount and also a US Optics SN-4 1.5-6 with blue (awesome) reticle. This one was made in CA. Original box included.

Would trade one or both for spotting scope. Prefer one with higher magnification (60+) and it would be used for daytime applications as well as some nighttime star gazing

Thanks
I have Leupold Golden Ring 20-60x80 that’s in tip top shape and hardly used, no reticle clear glass.