• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WTB WTB - PCP airgun stuff (AirForce, FX, etc.)

Wanting To Buy

Trent A

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Looking to see what people have to offer at used rates before I go buying new gear. I have a AirForce Condor in .22 and Condor SS in .25, and mostly looking for any upgraded parts, tanks, regulators, pellets, etc. for those, though if someone had some other long range setup at a good price I would be interested to hear what you have to offer. Mostly interested in accuracy at long range. Have been looking at the AirForce Texan and several of the FX offerings (Dynamic, Panthera, Impact M3, Crown, King, Royal, etc.).

Mostly looking at .25 but open to .22, .30, and maybe .357 cal as well. Bigger than that and the pellets get to spendy for my pocketbook in the volume I want to shoot.

Even if all you have is suggestions of other good long range PCP guns that I should be considering, or why one of the above is superior to the rest for long range accuracy, or really any info like that, I would love to get PM's on people's opinions. I'm new to PCP and likely unaware of many offerings that may fit my need even better than what I have listed/know why one is superior, etc.

Thanks for looking!

Hey hey hey, Mike! Ask me what day it is, come one, come on, come on!!!

... It's BUMP day!

Ok would have worked better on a wednesday rather than a saturday, but its all I got for ya right now, lol.

Thanks for lookin!

Get the daystate huntsman revere 22 we the plinkers package from airguns of Arizona

Reactions: Trent A
    Get the daystate huntsman revere 22 we the plinkers package from airguns of Arizona
    Dang, those “We the Plinkers” packages they have put together over there at Airguns of Arizona have some pretty steep discounts for what all they have in them. Hadn’t ever noticed those packages before despite being on the site a fair number of times previously. Thanks for the tip!

Reactions: Brym427
    Dang, those “We the Plinkers” packages they have put together over there at Airguns of Arizona have some pretty steep discounts for what all they have in them. Hadn’t ever noticed those packages before despite being on the site a fair number of times previously. Thanks for the tip!
    Yeah youre telling me. I love my huntsman revere. Im closing in on 2k rounds through it. They will recommend a bike pump and pellets for you too. I recommend going with a 22 because its cheaper and less figity with ammo

Reactions: Trent A