• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WTB WTB Peltor Comtacs

Wanting To Buy

WillHugh

Private
Minuteman
Apr 6, 2017
Looking for a set of Peltor Comtac III or V single coms. Trying to get a setup together to use with a radio. Let me know what you have.

Reactions: NHPiper
Either is fine, they will likely end up mounted to a helmet.
The behind the neck would be tough I believe, the cable is shorter and exits at a different point, may still work but you would want to confirm with someone first. I have a set of iii single lead behind the neck I can let go of, but would want you to confirm they would work for that setup, I haven’t tried to mount to a helmet

The behind the neck would be tough I believe, the cable is shorter and exits at a different point, may still work but you would want to confirm with someone first. I have a set of iii single lead behind the neck I can let go of, but would want you to confirm they would work for that setup, I haven’t tried to mount to a helmet
Seems like mixed results from my quick search. Any chance you could get a ballpark measurement of the cable? I have a set of the standard ones mounted, so could do a comparison to see if it would work. I may also be interested in just using them standalone.

I've done helmet mounted set with behind the head Peltor III's. Works great on an OpsCore medium helmet. I run the cables through the bottom loops of a TNVC Mohawk and it works perfectly. Comms cable gets looped up top as well when not in use. Can post pics later if you'd like. I have not tried on a large helmet yet

I have these with the ptt’s. They are new and comtac III’s.

Attachments

• CD4E4439-6098-4A25-82A7-7AE32CA27D59.jpg
    CD4E4439-6098-4A25-82A7-7AE32CA27D59.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 42