• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories WTB: Phoneskope adaptor for SLC 15x56

southerngolfer

HACHIE CHACHIE DUNKIRINI
Minuteman
Feb 17, 2017
SWMO
Looks like there might be 2 different versions for the Swarovski SLC 15x56. I’m looking for the newest version of the phone/bino adaptor
C3-011-A

if u have one laying around, id like to try one. Thank you

I have the C3-034-A which is what they list for the 15x56 SLC models 2013 and prior as well as most of the bino lineup. I got it from gohunt.com for my 10x42 SLC's. Sadly it just does NOT secure to the Swaro bino eyepiece with it extended or retracted. I have an email into their CS.

Reactions: southerngolfer
I have the C3-034-A which is what they list for the 15x56 SLC models 2013 and prior as well as most of the bino lineup. I got it from gohunt.com for my 10x42 SLC's. Sadly it just does NOT secure to the Swaro bino eyepiece with it extended or retracted. I have an email into their CS.

This is good to know. I was looking to buy from somebody here but they look cheap enough to pickup online

Reactions: bunsen27
As an update for anybody else that is looking for the correct part# for Swaro SLC 42's.

Apparently, Swaro changed the eyepiece within the past few years and SLC 42's now use the C3-101-I, same as the SLC 56's.

Phone Skope is in the process of updating their website, which still lists the incorrect part # (C3-034-A) for the recent manufactured units.