• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics WTB: PLRF-25c

Piper907

Private
Minuteman
Apr 15, 2017
Just wondering if anyone has a PLRF-25c that they would like to sell. I know its a shot in the dark.
I don't need bluetooth, just need a little better ranging capability than the PLRF10 I have been using for the last 4 years.

No 25C’s available, but I do have Vector IV’s and 21’s available. A 21 will range much better and will be a little less expensive than a 25C, but a bit larger. Unless you need to put it in a cargo pocket its’s worth it.

can’t even backorder 25’s right now, new version with new BT in the works.

Thanks for the reply Cory... i cant stomach 10k for a rangefinder so i was hoping to hopefully stumble across something in the used market.

I can get you a IV for 6k. You won’t find a used 25 for less than 9500, unless it’s trashed. New is 11k

No thanks. Lookin for a good deal on a used plrf25. I know of 3 used units that have sold for $3-4k as well as another that sold for $5500. All in great shape.

Last edited:
there is one on ebay now