• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WTB WTB Premier 5-25 Gen2XR CCW turrets

Wanting To Buy

Kiba

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 13, 2011
Central CA
Looking for an excellent condition Premier 5-25 with Gen2XR reticle in mil with CCW turrets. I know the anodizing on these scopes is about as tough as warm butter so I expect light ring marks and maybe a little turret rash, but I don't want one that looks like it was drug through the gravel behind an ATV.

Also, the serial number has to be covered by Tangent for trade in value if it decides to take a crap somewhere down the road. I'm already stuck with one of these that I bought off the PX here that started shifting parallax after recoil about a year later, and unfortunately for me it turned out to be a test & evaluation unit that was sent out for a review and never returned so Tangent said sorry, no trade in value. Don't want to have 2 Premier boat anchors in the safe.

PM me if you have one you wouldn't mind parting with.

Hi,

I have one if you interested.

IMG_2037.jpeg

IMG_2029.jpeg