• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories WTB Mystery Ranch 2 DAP

Hardpan

Gunny Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Mar 1, 2013
    CA
    Looking for a Mystery Ranch 2 day assault pack preferably in green. Let me know what you have and how much. Thanks!

Last edited:
    $230 shipped!
    Eberlestock jackhammer
    26752D5F-780F-43D7-BA72-D4DC989EE497.jpeg
    73A353E7-E2DD-463A-9208-63E0D3626BF1.jpeg

I’ve owned several, and for the money, the GPS handgunners pack is hard to beat. You can remove the pistol compartment and the bag is one of the best I’ve used for PRS gear. Currently own one without the wheels as I like it better. Buy whatever you like, but again, the GPS pack is solid.

Reactions: Hardpan
    I’ve owned several, and for the money, the GPS handgunners pack is hard to beat. You can remove the pistol compartment and the bag is one of the best I’ve used for PRS gear. Currently own one without the wheels as I like it better. Buy whatever you like, but again, the GPS pack is solid.
    Thank you for the information. I will look into this pack!

Reactions: gasrat
    Would you be interested in a Badlands 2200? Spotter and Tripod fit in the side sleeves perfectly.