• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms WTB: Q Honey Badger (300BO) with 16" barrel (again). STILL LOOKING

Macdaddy

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 15, 2009
Clarke County, VA
Looking , one more time, for a Q Honey Badger with the 16" barrel. With significant help from a Hide member, two were previously located (and purchased). One for me and the other for my brother (also a Hide member). Now we're looking for one more. Not interested in either the pistol or SBR versions. Thanks again.

$50 and I will find you a third one...
Let me check with the actual purchaser (my brother again). In fact, I was thinking of PMing you and offering $50 before I posted so obviously, I think that's a fair finder's fee since this would be the third one. I'll get back to you.

Let me check with the actual purchaser (my brother again). In fact, I was thinking of PMing you and offering $50 before I posted so obviously, I think that's a fair finder's fee since this would be the third one. I'll get back to you.
PM sent to bachelorjack.

Last edited: