• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Reloading Equipment WTB quality 223 brass

BoulderE89

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Jul 26, 2019
St. George, UT
Looking for either starline or lapua brass, preferably in 200-300 amounts. I know you can find lapua but just curious if anyone wants to let some go that already has it first.

Just fyi if your interested, I have dirty lake city or fully processed mixed. The mixed is really good, I used it in 3 gun competition.
Just throwing it out there. Thanks

I currently run LC too. I’m tired of dealing with the crimp on the brass and wanna move to something else

I got about 145 Hornady frontier factory brass (deprimed and wet tumbled) and 50 pieces of lapua soon to be 100, still sitting on 50 rounds of Berger factory Am gonna shoot to shoot soon. Let me know if it interests you.

I got about 145 Hornady frontier factory brass (deprimed and wet tumbled) and 50 pieces of lapua soon to be 100, still sitting on 50 rounds of Berger factory Am gonna shoot to shoot soon. Let me know if it interests you.
The lapua would be worth it to me, let me know when you have it ready to ship