• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

wtb: rem 700 barreled action in 223

ker2222

Minuteman
Sep 3, 2004
Hastings, MN
Looking to throw a quick trainer together for my daughter. Looking for a 223 barreled action on a rem 700 or rem 700 footprint with some life left. Ideally, faster twist (1:7-1:8) and rem varmint to heavy palma contour and between 18-22 inches

I have a 223 Ackley with two barrels one 16inch one 20inch chambered for the same barrel

Thanks..... looking for regular 223 chamber. Actually a Wylde chamber would be preferred the most

I have a 223 barreled action on a trued 700 action with ptg bolt and a 24" 7.7 twist Bartlein rem varmint barrel that id get rid of. Pm me if you are interested

budget is pretty flexible...I mean we all try to keep it reasonable but it seems reasonable goes out the window once we stop buying off the shelf...lol

the 5r would be perfect except that I really need a faster twist...pm sent to backspace

I have a rem 700 action trued and barrelled by mpa. 1 and 8 twist and marksman profile @24 inches.

Wylde chamber.

Presently has yankee hill break/quick attach, calvin elite trigger and t6a stock.

I just have too many .223's....bolt and gas.

I have an action, rem700 factory. Just the action and assembled bolt. Recoil lug, trigger, and bolt release hardware gone. I could work you a deal with a trigger