• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WTB Rem 700 Chassis

roostercogburn98

Fudd gun collector extraordinaire
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 3, 2010
Looking for a used MDT LSS for right hand Rem700 SA. Don’t want the gen 2 or XL, just a regular LSS. Can be used and have some wear and tear as long as it holds a gun correctly. Color doesn’t matter either.

If interested in other brands, I have a Gen 4 PDC with all the bells and whistles that's never had an action in it other than for pictures.

That is a nice stock for sure and way to nice for what I’m doing. Just putting to a 350 legend for the deer woods and need a beater. Thanks for the reply and good luck selling

Have a B&C Long Range Tactical (I think) that I've added KMW cheek rest, Badger M5 bottom metal and then some Marine-Tex at the grip to fatten her up a little bit for adult male sized hands. If your deal with fiveshotdot falls through holler.