• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories WTB Remage 308 barrel

JMGlasgow

Old Salt
Minuteman
  • Apr 13, 2012
    Cheyenne, WY
    Anyone have a Remage 308 barrel with lots of life left they want to sell?

Preferably 1-10 twist 24" barrel or longer, Sendero/Rem Varmint profile.

Barrel nut and recoil lug aren't needed or wanted.

You know, it isn’t a Remage barrel, but I do have a nice blued Tikka Master Sporter 308 barrel in very good condition. It was removed to rebarrel the rifle to 6mm BR. My gunsmith fitted an identical barrel to my nephew’s Remington 700, and it is shooting subMOA. I’m looking for $125, shipped CONUS. 23 5/8 inch plus a mm or so long. .790 muzzle. Can email a photo.

Thanks, but I'm looking for one that screws into a Remington without any additional modifications.
    Good luck on your search. Tis a worthy endeavor. I have a McRees Precision 6.5 Creedmoor that fits a Remington 700, shoots in the .1 - .2 range, and I can change it in under 10 minutes!

ive got an aac sd 20" 308 factory remy take off bbl with recoil lug if interested let me know was askin $100 delivered