• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms WTB: Remington 700 Magnum Long Action for MK13 Mod 5 G6 Serial

mallen45

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 29, 2020
Looking for as period correct as I can get don’t have a specific serial in mind just something that pre dates the current 700 action product line and has a bolt face of .540. Willing to consider donor rifles if you have those. Thanks gentlemen

I've got a 1989 Rem 700 classic that was factory chambered in 300 Wby. I've owned it since 92, round count is about 100-140 max all by me.

Thing has been sitting in the safe, hasn't been shot in 25 + years. Every now and then I think I should sell it.
Make me a reasonable offer & it could be yours.

Whole rifle, but it's not mint condition. Spent some years in parents basement & got some surface rust on barrel bluing. Stock is perfect (not that it matters) and has a worthless by modern standards Redfield tracker 3-9 on it. Lucky I never put my eye out with the whopping 3" eye relief.

I just dug it out of the back of the safe. Needs some TLC regardless if your interested.

I'll probably pull out the barreled action so I'll take a few photo's of the action & bolt and post them up here for you.

That’s awesome yeah if you want to pull the action and the bolt and snap some pictures that would be great. Like I said this is for a MK13 Mod 5 and the Smith is going to go back and blueprint the action. I’m just trying to find a unit that’s not new stock but will serve me well on a rifle I’ve invested a ton of money and a ton of time in.

PM inbound with a bunch of pics. FYI the sheet metal mag box that was in it measures 3.715 long i.d.
Should be GTG for 300 Win Mag.