• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms WTB Remington XM2010

Reactions: Jgrovem110
Had an honor of training with these at the US Army Sniper School in 2017. Tack drivers, super flat trajectories.
300WM is a beautiful round.
I can't blame you for wanting one.
20171020_162847.jpg

Probably the worst time with COVID, but does anyone have any other leads on a XM2010 deployment kit from any retailers?

Probably the worst time with COVID, but does anyone have any other leads on a XM2010 deployment kit from any retailers?

We have one. It looks like the bolt was replaced, so I think we need to get a new Remington 700. The gun appears to have been only test fired, but took the deployment kit in trade, but the folding stock was hitting the bolt knob and it seems the bolt might have been replaced. That is a bit odd.

Reactions: Jgrovem110
We have one. It looks like the bolt was replaced, so I think we need to get a new Remington 700. The gun appears to have been only test fired, but took the deployment kit in trade, but the folding stock was hitting the bolt knob and it seems the bolt might have been replaced. That is a bit odd.
have photos of the rifle and new bolt?