• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms WTB Ruger Mark IV 22/45 Lite 22 LR

todd606

Private
Minuteman
Sep 26, 2010
Tennessee
I am interested in new or preowned. Preferably red or purple it is for my daughter. But would take black or other colors. My goal is to purchase two of these one for each of my daughters.They are 9 and 10 and love to shoot Thanks in advance. Todd

If you can't find a complete pistol, you can acquire parts when available and assemble yourself. I've put a few together from wirtwein and I see he has uppers in stock in various colors, purple, red, turquoise. You can occasionally get bolts for $40 on ebay when volquartsen sells off parts.

That’s awesome thank you very much yeah my daughter shot one the other day at the range and they’ve been driving me crazy ever since

Great starter gun, my 10 yr old daughter loves hers. I like that I've shot about every ammo through it, no malfunctions