• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WTB: S&B 1-4 Short Dot

I wish you luck in your search for a 1.1-4X20 LT CQB Hoser - it's a great scope! I looked long and hard for a LPVO to complement my trusty TA11 and haven't been disappointed with my 1.1-4X20 LT CQB. There are newer, more compact, lighter designs but I wouldn't trade my LT CQB for any of them. If you happen to get one I highly recommend an ADM 20 MOA Recon Mount. (JIC you're unaware of this - the Elevation of all PMII scopes is adjusted out-of-center by half of the total adjustment range at the factory, and to compensate for this Elevation bias S & B recommends using a mount or base with can equal amount of cant, i.e. cant equal to one-half of the total adjustment range).

The 20 MOA Recon allows zero at 100 yards/meters while retaining the full adjustment range (-1 MOA to 25 MOA Elevation, and 26 MOA Windage [13 MOA Right, 13 MOA Left]). Dumbass fuck-up disclosure: Even though I've owned and used PMII scopes for 10 years now and have always followed S & B's cant formula with excellent results, I tried cheating with a 0 MOA Mount because I like the ADM Scout (which is a single lever design). Zeroed at 100 yards I lost 5.5 MOA using the Scout. Not a ton of travel, but considering the 1.1-4X20 ShortDot has limited Elevation & Windage travel I decided I wanted to retain the full range of adjustment. Equally, if not more important - is that ADM Mounts have great return-to-zero after repeated dismount and remount. Again, I wish you luck in your search. Teasers below:

FDE 14.7" M6IC Enhanced w/FDE ADM 20 MOA Recon 30 & PMII 1.1-4X20 LT+FDE Tango Down Short Vertical Grip:

Keith

Last edited: