• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Firearms WTB: Sako TRG 42 in .338 Lapua or .300 winmag

wade2big

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Sep 16, 2017
TEXAS
I am in the market for a Sako TRG 42 in 338 Lapua and would consider a 300 WM. I am only interested in a 2013 or later model with the aluminum trigger guard. PM me with what you have.

Last edited:
Still looking guys. I just posted a rifle for sale in the exchange that we could work out a trade as well if you are interested in a 6.5 creedmoor

Have an older 300wm but maybe not hear you are looking for. Couldn’t tell if only wanted newer 338. Rifle is great shape all black low mileage with time fat bastard brake.

Have an older 300wm but maybe not hear you are looking for. Couldn’t tell if only wanted newer 338. Rifle is great shape all black low mileage with time fat bastard brake.
I edited my original post to be a little more clear. I am more interested in the 2013 later TRGs as both of my 22s have that trigger and I am just wanting to keep it consistent. Not a huge deal by anymeans. I will consider the earlier models.