• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

austinracing66

Private
Minuteman
Oct 28, 2010
Hey shooters! Greetings from somewhere less pleasant than you! (military deployment- it is 100 degrees in February here)

I am looking to buy an unused discount code for a new Seekins Havak PH2 that I have my heart set on in 6.5 PRC...
Wife says I can only buy one gun while I am deployed this time, so I want to make it an awesome one!

Can anyone help me out??

THANKS!!!

Mere civilian here, I ordered a havac bravo 1/3/20 and maybe soon it will ship out. If I get a discount code card with my order you'll get it for free. If not, sorry.

Maybe you can help me understand something: our government will fund all kinds of BS here at home but they won't buy you whatever rifle you want for your job? even if it isn't for your job its at least part of what you do for a living and even recreational shooting is training for work. Do you have a way for me to send you a little towards your project? PM me if you do please.

Thank you for your service and being where you are so I can be where I am with my wife and kids.

Reactions: brianc74
Mere civilian here, I ordered a havac bravo 1/3/20 and maybe soon it will ship out. If I get a discount code card with my order you'll get it for free. If not, sorry.

Maybe you can help me understand something: our government will fund all kinds of BS here at home but they won't buy you whatever rifle you want for your job? even if it isn't for your job its at least part of what you do for a living and even recreational shooting is training for work. Do you have a way for me to send you a little towards your project? PM me if you do please.

Thank you for your service and being where you are so I can be where I am with my wife and kids.

Although I appreciate the sentiment, this rifle will be for strictly personal use. I am going to be using it for precision shooting (maybe matches?) and hunting. I think that I am going to love the 6.5...
I appreciate the offer to help, but I am definitely not looking for a handout. Just trying to find a way to make it a little easier on the wallet.

Very generous of you though brother!

Although I appreciate the sentiment, this rifle will be for strictly personal use. I am going to be using it for precision shooting (maybe matches?) and hunting. I think that I am going to love the 6.5...
I appreciate the offer to help, but I am definitely not looking for a handout. Just trying to find a way to make it a little easier on the wallet.

Very generous of you though brother!
looks like someone got you a code after all. ENJOY!

looks like someone got you a code after all. ENJOY!

Not yet, but we will see... internet connectivity is spotty over here so sometimes PM's are hard to access. I would love to be able to buy a 40% coupon code from someone if anyone has one to spare :)