• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms WTB: Semi Automatic .308 Caliber Long Range Rifle.

I have a Barrett REC10 in .308, FDE color. About 150 rounds through the barrel. Trijicon Accupower 1-8x scope in Badger rings.

Reactions: E-Tool
Lance would you pm me the info on the 6.5, I am looking for one thanks

I tried one of the JP Enterprise LRP-07 models in 308 a while back with a 22” barrel and I was not at all impressed with the accuracy. I purchased it Brand New from the Factory and did the barrel break in cleaning process properly, and it was a 1.5 MOA rifle at best and it would throw a lot of fliers. I would get 2" groups at 100 yards as well so I am going to stay away from the JP's for sure.

The Best of the Best would be a GAP-10 Hands Down.

I tried one of the JP Enterprise LRP-07 models in 308 a while back with a 22” barrel and I was not at all impressed with the accuracy. I purchased it Brand New from the Factory and did the barrel break in cleaning process properly, and it was a 1.5 MOA rifle at best and it would throw a lot of fliers. I would get 2" groups at 100 yards as well so I am going to stay away from the JP's for sure.

The Best of the Best would be a GAP-10 Hands Down.
Mine shoots fine. ;)
JP on a Zev set. I’d take another shot at JP if I were you.
402ECAAF-5EC2-458D-8704-392E57A8BB24.jpeg

Reactions: E-Tool
New Frontier Armory in Vegas has a couple new unfired AR308, either AERO or CMMG I believe, around $1200 or so. Black rifles with the factory bead blast stainless barrels.

I have a ar10 in .260 remington. Stated life as a DPMS 3G1 in .308 (18 in. fluted barrel will be included), had Dedicated Technologies true the receiver and install a Shilen Super select match barrel. Treated 5/8x24. Has a magpul PRS stock. Comes with a Magtech bolt carrier group which was designed shoot suppressed or not suppressed. Will come with original bolt carrier as well. Not sure how many magazines I have, some metal dpms and also Magpul. Have only shot 20 rounds of Sig factory ammo through it for breaking in barrel. Shot .5 inch groups at 100 yards. Sorry no pics of groups.

I have a brand new LMT Mars-H lower with a contract overrun FDE DMR stock and grip. Was planning on putting up on GB, but let me know if interested. I am in the market for glass if you have something to trade.

Depending on what you consider long range I’d go FN all day, with a springfield M1A next.

I have a 6.5 Savage MSR 10 Precision with a Badger Ordnance 20 moa rail, right at 100 rounds. Hitting steel at 1200 last trip to the range
20201018_163126~2.jpg

With the scope, Burris XTR 2 5x25x50, $2500 or $1900 without scope plus shipping, OBO. It has the 20 round mag that came with it plus a new 10 rounder that came in the mail today.