• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment WTB Shell Holder, Hornady #8

Mugsy9010

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Jun 19, 2017
Can't believe it's a struggle to find shell holders, these are indeed crazy times.

I need a #8 shell holder (9mm), I'm sure someone out there has an extra (or three or four). If you have an extra, please let me know what you need for it please.

It also shocked me to find out that shell holders were hard to find.I looked for a Redding # 10 for a month and found it at Midsouth shooting so I got 2 of them.Good luck with your search.

Also found these

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    379.8 KB · Views: 35
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    489.7 KB · Views: 27
If you need to borrow one for a bit, I'd be willing to let you borrow it.

If you need to borrow one for a bit, I'd be willing to let you borrow it.
Thank you for the offer, I'm looking for one to buy. If I keep striking out I'll let you know.

If you buy them, I'll buy them from you, I'll pay 1.5x your cost and I'll cover the shipping to me at 40241
You want both shell holders? Or both: shell holder and shell plate? Im not looking for markup, just passing on good karma, because i have a hard time looking for components as well.

Reactions: Smokenaces