• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Found Sig P320 Lower Parts Kit

chutinlead

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 10, 2018
Wyoming
Figure its a long shot, but I was in the process of building a P320 when all this Corona stuff happened and stuff has taken awhile to all show up, but the parts kit I ordered got cancelled and everywhere is out of stock. If you have a lower parts kit you wouldn't mind getting rid of, let me know

Thanks!

Last edited:
What specific part are you looking for?

On the P320 there is the upper slide assembly / barrel etc.

Then you have the trigger group which is the registered firearm portion

Then you have the plastic grip modules

What specific part are you looking for?

On the P320 there is the upper slide assembly / barrel etc.

Then you have the trigger group which is the registered firearm portion

Then you have the plastic grip modules
The whole kit to fill out a FCU. I have a complete slide and grip, apex trigger set with the forward bar, mags, takedown pin.
I just need the guts to make it go bang lol

The whole kit to fill out a FCU. I have a complete slide and grip, apex trigger set with the forward bar, mags, takedown pin.
I just need the guts to make it go bang lol

There were some folks that had some online a bit ago, but they wanted almost as much as I could get a used P320 for.

Guess I was slow on the typing, I see the response above. I have one that I planned to do a build with, but like W54/XM said above if it’s a cost thing I paid like $529 for mine (full x change kit).

Just lower parts kit or full X-change kit for P320
Just the lower parts kit. They run anywhere from just under $200 to $250 regularly and have seen some gouging prices at $500. I’m on about every waiting list I can find so I assume I’ll get an email eventually saying somewhere has them back in stock. Just seeing if someone has a half started build or an extra they picked up.