• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics FOUND spotting scope. Mil reticle

DROWN

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Oct 31, 2019
Rapidan watershed
Looking to buy a gently used spotting scope to use out to 1000 yards in good light conditions with a mil reticle. Looking to buy once for a lifetime investment but don’t need pro quality either. Will only be used at ranges and maybe from vehicle but not for hunting or field use. So weight isn’t an issue or optical clarity in low light situations. Thanks

Reactions: LG65CM
Any interest in a good condition Vortex Diamondback 20-60x65? Great shape, but doesn't have a reticle. PM me if so.

I have a leupold mark4 that if you are interested? It’s in the classifieds here. You can get to it by looking at my account.

Look at the Burris signature spotter. You can buy a mil reticle eyepiece for less than $200. Grabagun.com has the spotter for $1260 under grab a quote. The reticle has hash marks at .1 mils, you can measure a target way more accurately with this setup than you can with either of the Vortex spotters with a .2 mil hash mark. I'm not a fan of Burris but right now they have the best spotter with a reticle available other than the swaro.....

Looking to buy a gently used spotting scope to use out to 1000 yards in good light conditions with a mil reticle. Looking to buy once for a lifetime investment but don’t need pro quality either. Will only be used at ranges and maybe from vehicle but not for hunting or field use. So weight isn’t an issue or optical clarity in low light situations. Thanks
FWIW, check out Bushnell's Legend or Forge (forget which one) as it has a mil reticle and brand new is around $400. A shooting friend owns one and it is awesome for the money. I own a Leupold Mk 4 TMR 20-60 x 80 btw. Hard to see much difference between the two at 900 yds. Good luck.