• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WTB WTB: STI DVC-P - 9mm

Wanting To Buy

harlequin_forest

Private
Minuteman
May 11, 2018
This will probably the last window I'll have to pick one up until I end up moving elsewhere (which is much easier said than done...) so throwing this out there as a Hail Mary to hopefully secure a grail gun before measure 114 inevitably suffocates us here in Oregon.

---

I'm looking for an STI DVC-P in 9mm. I'll gladly give first right of refusal to repurchase should anything come up.

Please let me know what you've got!

I have a STI limited 9mm I would let go of if you're interested.

I have a 9mm STI Edge with 1 mag through it if you are interested in that.

5F0CF32D-5A3E-41DF-A76A-EB601052B39C.png

This will probably the last window I'll have to pick one up until I end up moving elsewhere (which is much easier said than done...) so throwing this out there as a Hail Mary to hopefully secure a grail gun before measure 114 inevitably suffocates us here in Oregon.

---

I'm looking for an STI DVC-P in 9mm. I'll gladly give first right of refusal to repurchase should anything come up.

Please let me know what you've got!
Did you find this you were searching for? We can assist.