• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories WTB Stiller Tac-30 .223 Bolt (R/H)

Rem.243

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
May 29, 2018
Looking for a Stiller Tac-30 Right Hand bolt in .223.

Thanks.

Good luck! They have been sold to Kaspar Outdoors-Horizon Firearms. And in their purchase they did not transfer the FFL from Stiller thinking they would get a FFL quickly. WRONG! They can’t seem to get a FFL for the action business. I spoke with Reggie down there and it sounds ugly. I need a LT hand bolt replaced under warranty. The handle is separating from the body. I sent her the photos and that’s where it stopped. They have new actions on the shelf but can’t sell anything.
1664631016315.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: DIBBS
I need a LT hand bolt replaced under warranty. The handle is separating from the body. I sent her the photos and that’s where it stopped. They have new actions on the shelf but can’t sell anything.
Bolts aren't serialized, they don't need an FFL to warranty it for you, and stillers have close enough tolerances that they don't need to be fit to the action. Sounds more like an excuse than a reason.

Bolts aren't serialized, they don't need an FFL to warranty it for you, and stillers have close enough tolerances that they don't need to be fit to the action. Sounds more like an excuse than a reason.
Nope. New company will not sell anything from the old company until it is functional. They only make 1 piece bolts now to where this one is a 2 piece. I reached out to PG&T. Third owner of stiller. Reggie still works for them from her home to help with the transition. Worked with her for over 10 years. I trust what she is telling me. I have no expectations of them replacing anything. Horizon Rifles just wants the name and will make their own. After all who in the hell has heard of Horizon Firearms? Most of us know who Stiller Actions is. They bought a name and threw the rest away.

Last edited:
That's a shame I'm surprised Dale sold, he really seemed to be into the company. You're right, never heard of horizon before now. Too bad they're not keeping things up. Their actions have been passed by a lot of the new companies out there, but the Tac 408 is still one of the go to actions for large bore builds. Wonder if there's gonna be another pissing match with PT and G over the Stiller stuff they still sell.