• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories WTB: Stock for TL3 SA RH

Estes640

Sergeant of the Hide
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 13, 2017
Bellevue, KY
Looking for either a manners or McMillan that has been bedded for a TL3 or has the mini chassis. Must be able to take at least a rem varmint barrel. Preferably adjustable cheek piece as well.

Switching from a chassis to see if it helps some of the recoil ring I’m not a huge fan of.

I'm not a fan of that "ring" either. If this helps, I may have to return to a Manners as well...... good luck!

I posted a CS2 for sale. It fits all of my R700 clones. I have dropped a defiant and big horn actions in it.

I'm not a fan of that "ring" either. If this helps, I may have to return to a Manners as well...... good luck!

haha, seems I didn’t pick a great time for it. looks like I may not only one.It’s also nice that stocks and accessories have come a long way just in the last two years

Reactions: FishDr