• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD WTB super cheap chronograph (<$100)

Trent A

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Looking to see if anyone has a super cheap chronograph they want to part with. The cheaper the better, especially since I know I have one... someone... lol. Can't find my OLD shoot through Caldwell after we moved, and wanting something to gauge how much pressure I should be putting behind various pellets in a PCP airgun, and how many consistent shots I can get before accuracy declines and should be refilling the tank.

Doesn't need to be anything fancy by any means just so long as its reasonably accurate. Road rash doesn't bother me as long as the functionality is intact.

See one on Amazon used for $80 so that's currently my leading direction if I can't get a better price here.

Thanks for looking!
    -Trent

I have a Labradar I'm going to list to sell. It's not under $100 but for $150 shipped it's gone. Tripod, with it, and I probably have the original box and paperwork for it here. It ain't pretty, but it's a deal

• Love
    Reactions: Trent A
    I have a Labradar I'm going to list to sell. It's not under $100 but for $150 shipped it's gone. Tripod, with it, and I probably have the original box and paperwork for it here. It ain't pretty, but it's a deal
    PM’ing you; Very interested if you didn’t already see what I posted thinking I was sending a PM, lol.