• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms WTB/T 9mm CCW in GA

19Scout77

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 9, 2007
GA
I finally relocated to a CCW friendly state and need to exercise my right. Looking for a good compact 9mm. First preference is G43x, but I have an open mind. I have all sorts of trade fodder including primers and other toys. FTF is ATL area only please.

There is a website that was established about 12 years ago or so for Georgians specifically for this purpose. Check it out but you will get addicted.

I finally relocated to a CCW friendly state and need to exercise my right. Looking for a good compact 9mm. First preference is G43x, but I have an open mind. I have all sorts of trade fodder including primers and other toys. FTF is ATL area only please.
Better go vote and bring everyone you know with you then... the steal is about to happen again I'm afraid.