• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories WTB TBAC Bipod

Tier1nub

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Feb 17, 2019
Looking for ThunderBeast Arms Bipod perferably with feet. Please.let me know what you guys have thanks.

He doesnt want to send to canada I already tried.

I want to try this tbac you think the ckypod is better?

My issue with TBAC is that generally if I'm on the ground, and I need a little more height, I want to be able to pull out a notch or two. The spring loaded legs takes some getting used to. If you overshoot as in it shoots out too many extensions, you now need to basically get the damn thing to retract, and it doesn't quite retract well without some force.

I switched over to Accu-tac BR-4 G2 with some lightened springs to make the legs move quicker... and I'm also shopping for the Ckye Pod as it also has an easy pull down method of extending the legs.

I have the atlas cal was thinking of tbac because I want to use area 419 arcs rail kit.

I thought the quick deploy legs were neet

I do like the quick deploy legs a lot. But I lose more time getting the bipod to the right height, than I saved quick deploying the legs. With the lightened springs on the Accu-tac, I deploy those legs almost as fast, and I control the feet much better.

TBAC is a sleek titanium package and it's super light. The Accu-tac is a tank.

TBAC's cant lever is very silky smooth in the way it does it's tensioning. The Accu-tac is a bit unrefined. So for the TBAC price definitely see the quality there.

U can use thecweufgt of the rifle to control the length cant you?

Reactions: Holliday
Got it. Maybe I should just run my atlas Cal and see how that works.