• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WTB: Tikka CTR bolt knob-- FOUND ONE

Stooxie

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Oct 11, 2018
Northern VA
Hello,

I am looking for a new or take-off CTR bolt knob, just the plastic ball and screw. Let me know how much you'd want for it, shipping to VA.

Thanks!
-Stooxie

I took one off and I'll see if I still have it. If I remember correctly, they had glue on it and it was damaged when I got it off. If everyone's experience was like mine, You may have to buy the whole handle. Tikka seems to have a thing for glue (rail glued on too).

I know that you've been a tikka guy longer than I but the price that they want for a plastic ball and screw is a crime. I just paid a bit more and bought an aftermarket handle... But if you can you can get one used that doesn't look like a dog chewed it, you should be good.

• Haha
Reactions: Stooxie
It's true! I've tried aftermarket ones, though, and even with the corn-hole pricing of the Tikka knob, it's still cheaper than a new handle and knob. Best price in can find on the web is Bud's, $41 delivered. Not too bad.

-Stooxie

I looked and I must have tossed mine when I took it off because it was so damaged.