• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories WTB tikka CTR take-off barrel

Brokenbolt762

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Jul 23, 2019
Houston, TX
Picked up a tikka for a little side project in .243. Looking for a threaded CTR takeoff barrel (.308 or 6.5 is fine) and the shorter the better. Going to turn this into a pig gun until I can dump more money into it. High round count not a big deal either as long as it’s not toast.

I have a 20" CTR barrel in .308 about 2000 rds through it not sure if you're still looking or not. It's been cerakoted in Troy Coyote, but I could coat it any color. It's threaded.

Picked up a tikka for a little side project in .243. Looking for a threaded CTR takeoff barrel (.308 or 6.5 is fine) and the shorter the better. Going to turn this into a pig gun until I can dump more money into it. High round count not a big deal either as long as it’s not toast.
If you're still looking and still interested, I have my .308 20 inch still available, wanted to give you first refusal, before I let it go to others who are interested. I was thinking 50 bucks, since it has 2k through it but still shoots decent (around .75 MOA last I remember) not terrible, but not great. Let me know if that's fair, and if others want it, I'll go to first PM received and go from there. Also let me know if you would want it Cerakoted another color (black, FDE, Coyote, Colt Coyote, MC Green, Titanium Silver, etc. Got a bunch of colors on the shelf) Right now it's in Colt Coyote Cerakote which looks like this:

Attachments

• IMG_1317.jpg
    IMG_1317.jpg
    454.2 KB · Views: 36
Here's the actual barrel. @Robmills72 , have you found a barrel? I have a ton of people PM'ing me about it now, let me know if you still need it, otherwise I'll go down the list.

Attachments

• IMG_1535.jpg
    IMG_1535.jpg
    877.3 KB · Views: 24
It is sold to next the in line with PM's.
OP didn't claim it so it went to the first PM I received about it. Sorry to everyone else. A coworker has a brand new 6.5 Creed takeoff barrel from a T3X (hunter profile, unthreaded muzzle, think it's 20 inch as well), if there is interest in that I can arrange to post it on the PX after I get more details.