• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD WTB Tikka stock for Proof Sendero channel

Chit126

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Dec 6, 2018
Hazlehurst, GA
I’m wanting to buy a lightweight carbon stock such as a Manners EH1, AG, Mesa, or McMillan for a proof sendero barrel channel. It can be CTR inlet or standard t3 inlet. Let me know what you have. Thanks!

Purchased. Mesa found one on the shelf that wasn’t claimed. Awesome customer service. 10/10!

Yep.

Their website said several in stock the other day?

Curious for pics and how you like it.
Tempted to do same….. 🙄
Save some weight as Im gettin old!!

couple of the colors show in stock and I've ordered stuff from there. quick shipping

couple of the colors show in stock and I've ordered stuff from there. quick shipping
Dang I never even heard of that place. I didn’t see it when I searched about all last night lol I bought one direct from mesa for $50 cheaper

Reactions: CJC73
Yep.

Their website said several in stock the other day?

Curious for pics and how you like it.
Tempted to do same….. 🙄
Save some weight as Im gettin old!!
Yeah it says like 77+ but they don’t have the barrel channel done or no paint on them yet. I lucked up and they had one in Alpine camo ready to roll. I sure will send some to you. Supposed to be in next Thursday!

Reactions: powdahound76