• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

YotaEer

Montani Semper Liberi
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 3, 2019
Pittsburgh
Looking for a Tikka prefit Barrel in 6.5 CM or a 6.5 blank to upgrade my CTR. If it’s a prefit, 20” or shorter with a thinner contour like a light Palma, #3b or #5. 1/8 twist.

Seeing what the hide has out there before I buy new...

Last edited:
I have a factory tikka trigger from my Tac A1 (2 stage) that has the aftermarket spring setup. Not really sure what the value of it would be but it works great if you want to work out a deal.

i literally just found a timney 2 stage before seeing this post. Thanks for the heads up tho, maybe someone else will see this

Reactions: shakemandril
I have a factory tikka trigger from my Tac A1 (2 stage) that has the aftermarket spring setup. Not really sure what the value of it would be but it works great if you want to work out a deal.
I might be interested in the trigger. Just got my Tac A1 yesterday so I wonder if I could put your trigger in my old T3. Then I’d have same trigger in both.

Reactions: YotaEer