• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms WTB: Uintah UPR15 6mm ARC Upper - FOUND

yotesniper66

Private
Minuteman
Feb 27, 2017
Central Illinois
FOUND Looking for a Uintah UPR15 6mm ARC upper with a low round count and in good/excellent condition. Prefer 22" barrel. Not interested in a complete rifle as I already have plenty of lowers to put this on.

Last edited:
Awesome. I do remove the buffer and spring. Feeding is not an issue and I have had five of these.

I am looking for the same set up that the thread originator was able to source from this post. Please DM me if you can point me in the right direction to track down an Unitah UPR15 18 inch carbon fiber 6mm ARC.

PM sent. I have both Carbon Fiber and steel. Both right hand and both 22" Like new...
I am looking for the same set up that the thread originator was able to source from this post. Please DM me if you can point me in the right direction to track down an Unitah UPR15 18 inch carbon fiber 6mm ARC. Thanks.