• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rimfire WTB Ultimatum Deuce Mag

VaderRubiconJK

I was reasonable until forced to be unreasonable
Supporter
Minuteman
Jun 6, 2018
Nowhere somewhere between WA & WY
Short story kept short…
Put in an order back on Black Friday with ultimatum for some alum $139 mags, barrel, and barrel nut wrench all for their deuce, so far have received one mag. My calls go unanswered, as do numerous emails.

So looking to see if anyone has poly or alum deuce mag for sale. I have one currently but need another for nrl22. Any help is appreciated.
Could also work out a deal if you need vudoo, 308, or BR mags in trade.

Short story kept short…
Put in an order back on Black Friday with ultimatum for some alum $139 mags, barrel, and barrel nut wrench all for their deuce, so far have received one mag. My calls go unanswered, as do numerous emails.

So looking to see if anyone has poly or alum deuce mag for sale. I have one currently but need another for nrl22. Any help is appreciated.
Could also work out a deal if you need vudoo, 308, or BR mags in trade.

It took me about 3 months to get my mag. Got my deuce in early September, and got my extra mag middle of December.

Aren’t they compatible with Vudoo mags? That’s one of the selling points for me - if not, I may need to reconsider and go with a Vudoo or RimX instead.

I wonder if the changed it since first release... this has me seriously reconsidering the Deuce.

Attachments

• F5BCBF48-35A9-42EB-809D-A103544ACAE7.jpeg
    F5BCBF48-35A9-42EB-809D-A103544ACAE7.jpeg
    249.7 KB · Views: 30
Part of the reason I was initially interested in the deuce was to use existing vudoo mags I already owned and be common among multiple rifles, instead now I’m stuck buying mags at $140 each that take three months to get so be aware

Idk what happened between that video and now but none of the 20 or more vudoo mags I own or tested will feed, they all have the same problem, round sitting too low in relation to the chamber causing misalignment and when the bolt comes forward the nose of the round is pushed into the conical area just below the chamber causing it to jam and deform the projectile
The issue being the feed lips on the mags will not go in deep enough to the action to align the round vertically with the chamber
The deuce mags fix this by using a two stage adjustable magazine

IF I WAS DOING IT ALL OVER I’D JUST EAT THE WAIT TIME AND BUY A V360

NOT DEALING WITH ULT PREC AT ALL WOULD BE YOUR BEST COURSE OF ACTION, HONESTLY

What kind of chassis are you using? My Bergara in my MPA chassis had the similar issues. MPA makes an adjustable mag release which allowed me to adjust the magazine to be held higher into the chassis - no issues after that. Is it worth exploring?

If you file the back left edge of the Vudoo aluminum mags, it will fit in the Deuce correctly. If you look at the Deuce magazine, you'll notice the back left edge is basically sanded off for their mechanical ejector system I believe. So if you want to modify the Vudoo magazine to sit higher you can.

I got the Deuce because my 360 was taking forever... then of course my 360 shows up the week after my Deuce, so now my Deuce is just a backup rifle that I never use. I do have to say I have zero feeding, extraction, ejection, or mag loading issues with the Deuce.

AH0oRNMXzLqDi5EETXjGduwSnIXuOsK1jMit2pMAuoWRmf6UkXOxWWTkY7m0BGPTJlheBxxC6-SBOQ66dM1SnJNYG62aUTL9GmaRzUOQ4UlqQtScrpxW7J_TwnPChcHibOBX3tus_AcCHUp9UwHkpX83_PZXkfGs1ZlSQm0-rqoRGwgeiIcx2o5hVEa9Ey2pUAiDY6fW2zwP4E39Xa0v9AWn42kFxYdQbNvyfEsgbLhPtbOWAE1FcXUTmz-FJ21kLXZj6JOs8zgwPip1mFt_UTdsulxvpkk6TL_-M_J-cDeLKwtdc5iwT2zErOe4oyBFoS9AJj7H2I9XBjCDk_RcR_6vz3k1rRsEFYrPS2U0XeF9_sfdz78dW_lcHFiMGKzjcI-G7shKceA_Js4iNhxAE3Yr1AkuRtd5VcwETBom_IhWFElA8rKEpkLU2UvsqsvDloX-p9wXiFzGLFy6-Fn0GijVi4HTpzhctyPckKX9P_xr5fMX7oX65sXIYMlpRE7tBJzsikp7hxSP69XhxDdOQEmxdH9KVIfRTstV0tmaViLalcZ0N_Hf07pj3Fb9zuNa0l5tgQAFujGeDAG5kDdHjyCXxVFGrQJdipz_kZ3EKZ49qQxdO3YRF7KJ7x0A5HoxjmPF7-KrB27m2frs_0GVJPeoT1Yq3Ii2A-eiSYdBS5h2oABAghu4eHxgV7hpR8uzY3-DAuDAMQRKV8EIrU0tPvCOJA=w2540-h1911-no

Still looking for deuce magazine(s)

I thought the whole point of buying a rifle that is advertised as using vudoo mags was to not bastardize the mags to make them usable

Had the deuce action in a few different chassis to try out, then when the feeding issue was noticed I tried each again more carefully and it was a no go in all, same issue
Started with testing on ACC, for fun in the AXSR, and it’s real home is a TCS

Ordered and paid for mags in December. They still have not arrived. My emails to them go unanswered.

Common theme with them
I paid in November and haven’t heard anything since November
Calls, msgs and emails go unanswered
At some point I just initiate CC chargeback, would rather just have the shit I ordered 4 months ago

The website says not accepting orders. Been asking about a cocking piece for 3 months. no response

Looks like IBI has/is taking over Ultimate. This is copied from their facebook page.

Hello fellow shooters!
Ryan here from IBI/International Barrels!
You are probably wondering WHY a dude from the barrel shop is posting on the Ultimatum Precision page!?
Well I'm happy (but a little scared bahaha
😳
) to inform everyone that IBI has taken control of Ultimatum Precision and we are beginning the hard work of getting the company up to the standards of excellence that we/I at IBI require .
As you(hopefully)know we make some pretty sweet barrels. I hope those of you that we have dealt with already, felt that we were easy and helpful to deal with. We still have things that we can be better on of course and there's always room for improvement! But the way we built IBI has worked very well.
So now we will be doing the same thing for Ultimatum.
Clearly things needed to change badly.
So everything about how the company does business going forward is changing.
Management is changing. Ownership is changing. Production is changing. Ordering is changing. Delivery is changing. AND of COURSE customer service is changing.
Hell yes it is. All of it.
The only thing that isn't changing is the product...although there will likely be some minor adjustments and maybe even some fresh new ideas in the near future. Always open to suggestions from folks too.
So what happens now?
Well, having had a hard indoctrination in mental management principles by people/shooters much smarter than I....
this means I'm going to work extremely hard to perfect the process of everything we do from this point forward..
We are going to focus on the performance...not the outcome.
Every step of this new journey for us has to be laid out and perfect so that we(and you) get the end result that we all want.
For us, that's turning this thing around and getting great stuff into people's hands.
For you shooters, that's having badass equipment that performs like you need it to.
So I'm going to ask that you give us a bit of leeway to sort through this, take stock of what we have, of what we need, and of what has to be made to complete the orders that are currently in the system.
If you still have an order in the system currently, I WILL make sure you get it as fast as I possibly can. But I'm going to need a bit to figure it all out, get it together and get it on its way to you
That is our promise.
More to follow.
Ryan Steacy
Director of directions,
International Barrels Inc
(And now Ultimatum Precision I guess!
😉
)

I have a L3I mag I'd sell cheap if you can verify it works in a deuce? I don't have an action to test it