• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision WTB UTC-XII or Updated UTC-X

Btar21

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 30, 2021
As the title says, I am looking for a UTC-XII or updated UTC-X(must have traceir). Please PM me if you have something available.

Last edited:
I did sell an X a couple months ago. I was hoping to find an XII this time.

Still on the hunt for an Xii. Would buy a package if someone is looking to free up some cash and had xii and a raptar.

Bump.... still on the hunt for an XII if anyone is looking to move one

Let's make this interesting............

I am certain many of us have contacts outside of the forum. If you can refer me to someone who has one of these damn things that is in good condition and willing to sell, I'll give you a $1,000 for connecting us and helping me find one. I am going on a 3 day hunting trip next month and I am determined to find one prior to.

Its a long story but end result is I am reviving this post. Looking to buy an XII

Last edited:
I know this thread is getting old, but if you haven't already found what you're looking for, I just posted the following:

Appreciate you reaching out. I am on the list for the new Eotech XLR so not looking to pick up anything. I would advise taking any reasonable offer on it, when the XLR comes out, it might be tough to move.

Did you buy yours new with paperwork? I might have a buddy that would be interested who isn't on the hide.

Last edited:
I know this thread is getting old, but if you haven't already found what you're looking for, I just posted the following:

I would advise taking any reasonable offer on it,

Il give 10k for package