• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WTB WTB: Vudoo Gen 2 or 360 BA

Wanting To Buy

Senor_Barney

Play stupid games, Win stupid prizes
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 25, 2020
    Northern California
    Getting sucked into the Vudoo rabbit hole...

Looking to buy a BA with or without trigger. Not super particular of Gen 2 or 360.... but let me know what you got.

I know Mile High has some BAs in stock to ship, but before I go that route this weekend figured I'd see if anyone is trying to get out of one.

Well, based on some recent for sale items in the PX, Vudoos are worth more used than new.:rolleyes:

I do believe it's still available in the PX.

Edit: It's been "removed". But you can still view the ad for reference while shopping.

IMO, just buy a new one from Mile High or any other known vendor while they're still in stock.

Well, based on some recent for sale items in the PX, Vudoos are worth more used than new.:rolleyes:

I do believe it's still available in the PX.

Edit: It's been "removed". But you can still view the ad for reference while shopping.

IMO, just buy a new one from Mile High or any other known vendor while they're still in stock.
    Never heard of supply and demand ay?

Don't take it personally. I wasn't referring to you.
    I didn't, I was just asking.

It's obvious why they are selling close to or above retail. There are none to be had and everyone wants one. Vendors get them in occasionally and they are swallowed up quick and they are back out of stock.

I didn't, I was just asking.

It's obvious why they are selling close to or above retail. There are none to be had and everyone wants one. Vendors get them in occasionally and they are swallowed up quick and they are back out of stock.
    You can get a new one today from a reputable dealer.

Bought mine from Altus and Mile High did the transfer. Both GTG.

Last edited:
    You might be able to get one TODAY. Who knows about tomorrow or next week.

Altus literally has one in stock...20" MTU is the only option. And it won't ship for over two weeks according to their sales page. And everything else is sold out.
    But yet, it's in stock. Today.

I can't speak to demand but there's certainly supply. If you wan't to pay more than new for used, feel free.

Edit: Altus has four Gen 2 is stock of various barrel lengths. Not sure why you state only one MTU. Yes, one 360 but the OP asked for either.

Image 4-21-22 at 10.57 AM.jpg

I bought a 360 BA from Mile High about 2 months ago and received it 2 days later...super smooth process, highly recommended.