• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment WTB: Warner Flatlines 375 cal 361gr

odoylerules

Private
Minuteman
Apr 25, 2017
Looking for some Warner Flatlines 375 cal 361gr bullets. Let me know if you have any laying around you’d part with
thanks

Seem to be available on their website. Have you tried them? Curious how they perform.

I was able to score some yes. I tested these and the CE lazers. The flatlines shined in comparison. That’s what I’m gonna run in my 37xc

Which lazers did you compare them to? So the 361gr warners that you were asking for are what you went with?

The 350 gr CE lazers. Tested those and the flatline 361’s. The lazers grouped great at 100 and had good SD’s. The flatlines BC is over 100 points higher and that really shows up down range. They stay supersonic like 200 yards further. The flatline 361’s were the same speed as the 350’s which was impressive. And they seemed to group tighter and were more consistent at 2000-2300 Yards where I was testing.

Reactions: Daniel-01