• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WTB: Winchester 70 LA stock and bottom metal

laylandad

Corporal
Minuteman
Mar 21, 2017
I know this is probably a long shot, but I'm looking for a nice stock for a Winchester model 70 LA post '64. My model 70 is one of the last one's that came out of New Haven. The newer FN stocks won't work without fitting by a gunsmith. I hope to find something here before I go that route. I'd also like to get LA bottom metal with a magnum follower complete with spring. Please let me know if you have what I want.

I’ve got a manners that I would consider parting with? It was a little pricey and because it was a Winchester it took me a year and half to get the stock, had to send in my BA and all, if that’s something that interest you

I’ve got a manners that I would consider parting with? It was a little pricey and because it was a Winchester it took me a year and half to get the stock, had to send in my BA and all, if that’s something that interest you

What are you asking for it?

Honestly not sure what I paid for it I would have to go back and look, if I were to sell it, i would just have to replace it and let the wait begin again lol
It’s a manners mcs TA in elite tac clear
Remington varmint sendero or proof sendero light barrel channel ( both are exactly the same) cut for the factory Winchester bottom metal